Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A woman's savior

A beautiful woman enjoying the journey with the yacht. To honor the journey, she wrote in the diary.
Date 13: A fortune for me. I know successful captain and the ship's estimate is correct. He was very gallant ... Aaah I'm lucky.
Date 14: No I think, the captain take me dinner and ... He also praised the beauty of me ... I am not so.
Date 15: He invites to dinner again. The captain was also unprincipled. He try to persuade me to make love and waiting my answer tomorrow.
Date 16: He promises to charge. By selling expensive I reject him. (I'm not the woman bit ..) ... he threaten to sink the ship with 1,200 passengers.
Date 17: sunny morning. I am proud to be able to save lives 1,200 passengers.

woman savior

No comments:



joke - Google News