Monday, December 15, 2008

My Camel

In the middle of the sand when the blazing afternoon sun, Hasim with his camel walk alone. Sudden passion arising sex high, Hasim thinking, "Why now? In the middle of the sand like this with whom I have to do sex? "The militancy and the influence of the sweltering sun, sand making Hasyim mind a little awry, he bring to think sex on the his camel. Seeing Hasyim is strange habit, the camel trying to save herself with the run. Hasim also make up, but the camel, is likely to be pursued too quickly.

Arriving aircraft that arrived there through in the middle of the sand is burning with fire engines and two aircraft that it fell approximately 50 meters from Hasim stand. Hasim approached the aircraft, not one passenger survived the visible. When Hasim will leave the aircraft, he saw a stewardess section fainted not far from corpse aircraft. Once it is approached the stewardess is still alive and Hasim also treat the stewardess.

Once the stewardess was awake, she immediately Hasim and the Crusaders, "you have to save me. I will do anything to make you happy. "Hasim also welcome with joy," I Serious? What? "Flight attendant said with a tone vamp," What that although toilsome. " Hasim direct holding hands of the stewardess and said, "Can you help me to catch my camel please!"

Camel

No comments:



joke - Google News