Thursday, November 20, 2008

Counseling with Doctor

Could you help me doc, "said Budi, which the military officer to the doctor.

"What can I help?", Ask the doctor.

"Some days ago when I return from office, I catch my wife is wet, she has affair with other men. Then I took my gun and I pointed on my wife. But the affair man said that I don't useful kill my wife because I will go to prison and never again be together with my wife.

I'm crushed, and he invites drinking coffee. "

"And what's wrong?", Ask the doctor.

"Two days later my wife to do the same things with the same men. I pointed the gun to the man that has affair with my wife, but he once again said if he tempt death, his wife will affair again with the men another. I'm crushed, and he invites me to drink coffee. "

"So what's the relationship with your come here? ", ask the doctor.

"Yesterday, I saw my wife that she do same again. In front of them, I pointed the gun to my mouth, and the man said that if I will die because of loss thus provide opportunities broadest them to always together. I'm crushed and he invite me to drink coffee. "

"What is the main issue," said the doctor off.

"Coffee can damage my health or not, doc?"

counseling with doctor

No comments:



joke - Google News